NNIT has a Test Centre of Excellence for the Life Sciences domain. The team extends between Denmark, the Philippines and China. Consequently, NNIT is able to offer competitive and efficient project delivery to customers on a global scale. Each client is nominated a dedicated test team within the Compliance, Test and Validation streams. This introduces effective governance to achieve and maintain GxP compliance.
Core Competence in:
- Test Managers and testers with vast experience in test and qualification in IT projects in the highly regulated life sciences domain.
- Advisory and guidance concerning planning and executing test and qualification in GxP projects (based on e.g. GAMP5 and ICH Q10)
- Compliance, test and validation advisory to meet and fulfil requirements from regulatory bodies worldwide (e.g. FDA, EMA, cFDA) NNIT TEC offers
- Test Managers and testers with vast experience in test preparation, execution and reporting in large and complex GxP projects
- Test advisory, services and competencies based on NNITs highly effective QMS (Quality Management System)
- Test Managers and testers who understands customers business processes and requirements, and who can act on behalf of the customer and undertake the role as the customers Test Manager