When you partner with the FTL Group, you tap into a team of certified Micro Focus Software professionals who will accelerate the time to value with your productivity tools decision. We will work with your team to implement best practices, undertake mentoring, training and knowledge transfer. The projected outcome from all projects is that your internal personnel are totally comfortable with using the technology and where there are any on-going concerns, you are comfortable in the knowledge that our trained support personnel are only a phone call away.
HPE SaaS liberates IT organizations to focus on business outcomes by shifting responsibility for software implementation and maintenance to the hands of software developers. This proves especially valuable in large environments requiring complex IT management software.
When is SaaS the best solution?
• Limited Budget and Resources: For organizations with limited resources, SaaS significantly reduces up-front costs and expands their capabilities. FTL works with Micro Focus to develop, configure, administer, maintain, upgrade, and monitor the solution so that our customers can focus on business outcomes.
• Aggressive Deadlines: Already deployed and ready to use, the SaaS model greatly reduces time-to-value. FTL Group SaaS technical account managers versed in best practices for the solution fortify your IT team, further reducing deployment time.
• Around the Clock Support Requirements: Global operations require 24 x 7 availability and staffing. SaaS solutions are available around the clock and around the globe.
• Dispersed IT Teams: Businesses face the challenge of creating unified practices among teams distributed across the enterprise. This challenge increases as applications become more complex. Organizations continue to focus on core competencies and the outsourcing trends continue to gain momentum. SaaS enforces global standards via web-based IT management.
• Complex Deployments for Global Audiences: For applications with global audiences, deployments become increasingly complex. Micro Focus SaaS infrastructures combine global data centers, disaster recovery capabilities, large bandwidth, and distributed infrastructures to support complex global implementation requirements.
• Customisation: FTL Group works with our Customers to implement and support any customisations and third party integrations required.
Gartner positions Micro Focus Software Tools in the top right quadrant for vision and execution. FTL Group will ensure that your business benefits from the best practice deployment methodologies which accompany all our SaaS Solution implementations.
“FTL Group has a demonstrable track record in assisting our customers to build better quality software products….just ask clients such as UDG Healthcare, FBD Insurance, Almac Group, Paddy Power, Leaseplan, Fleetmatics, Mercury Engineering etc ”
FTL Group enhances the SaaS Proposition through delivery of a comprehensive services offering on the following products:
- Quality Centre, ALM and Octane
- Stormrunner Load
- Agile Manager
- Fortify on Demand
- Service Anywhere