When you partner with the FTL Group, you tap into a team of certified HPE Software professionals who will accelerate the time to value with your productivity tools decision. We will work with your team to implement best practices, undertake mentoring, training and knowledge transfer. The projected outcome from all projects is that your internal personnel are totally comfortable with using the technology and where there are any on-going concerns, you are comfortable in the knowledge that our trained support personnel are only a phone call away.
Read: SaaS by Numbers
HPE SaaS liberates IT organizations to focus on business outcomes by shifting responsibility for software implementation and maintenance to the hands of software developers. This proves especially valuable in large environments requiring complex IT management software.
When is SaaS the best solution?
• Limited Budget and Resources: For organizations with limited resources, HPE SaaS significantly reduces up-front costs and expands their capabilities. FTL work with HPE to develop, configure, administer, maintain, upgrade, and monitor the solution so that our customers can focus on business outcomes.
• Aggressive Deadlines: Already deployed and ready to use, the HP SaaS model greatly reduces time-to-value. FTL Group SaaS technical account managers versed in best practices for the solution fortify your IT team, further reducing deployment time.
• Around the Clock Support Requirements: Global operations require 24 x 7 availability and staffing. HPE SaaS solutions are available around the clock and around the globe.
• Dispersed IT Teams: Businesses face the challenge of creating unified practices among teams distributed across the enterprise. This challenge increases as applications become more complex. Organizations continue to focus on core competencies and the outsourcing trends continue to gain momentum. HPE SaaS enforces global standards via web-based IT management.
• Complex Deployments for Global Audiences: For applications with global audiences, deployments become increasingly complex. HPE SaaS infrastructures combine global data centers, disaster recovery capabilities, large bandwidth, and distributed infrastructures to support complex global implementation requirements.
• Customisation: FTL Group works with our Customers to implement and support any customisations and third party integrations required.
Gartner positions HPE Software Tools in the top right quadrant for vision and execution. FTL Group will ensure that your business benefits from the best practice deployment methodologies which accompany all HPE SaaS Solution implementations.
“FTL Group has a demonstrable track record in assisting our customers to build better quality software products….just ask clients such as UDG Healthcare, FBD Insurance, Almac Group, Paddy Power, Leaseplan, Fleetmatics, Mercury Engineering etc ”
FTL Group enhances the HPE SaaS Proposition through delivery of a comprehensive services offering on the following products:
- Quality Centre, ALM and Octane
- Stormrunner Load
- Agile Manager
- Fortify on Demand
- Service Anywhere